In recent years, interest among Christians in the Orthodox Church has steadily grown, and there have been a number of converts to this religious body. A prime reason for this interest has been the growing fascination with mysticism and ancient tradition, which unfortunately has permeated Western societies. Increasing numbers of Christians are coming into contact with Eastern Orthodox mysticism via the Emergent Church. The unique topic is clearly addressed by Richard Bennett and Stuart Quint. Photos of Orthodox priests and Churches are inserted in our Video called: Is Orthodoxy Biblically Orthodox?
- Feb 23, 2016 (VIDEO) Eastern Orthodoxy Spiritual Life or Spiritual Death
- Jun 19, 2015 An Introduction to the Seven Sacred Mysteries of Orthodoxy
- Jun 19, 2015 Eastern Orthodoxy Denies the Certainty of Biblical Salvation in Christ
- Jun 19, 2015 In the Light of Scriptures
- Jun 19, 2015 Eastern Orthodoxy, The Mystical Trap
- Jun 19, 2015 Orthodox Baptism and Biblical Salvation
- Jun 19, 2015 The Influential Nature of Orthodoxy Endangers Christians
- Jun 19, 2015 Icons: Visions of the Spiritual World?
- Jun 19, 2015 Eastern Orthodox Bishops – High Priests?
- Jun 19, 2015 The Orthodox Eucharist Is Not the Lord’s Supper
- Jun 19, 2015 The Seven Pillars of Orthodoxy